A National program to build leadership capacity in the Australian vegetable industry.
The course is tailored to developing your own leadership plans for your business, industry and private life.
The six month/nine day course will:
- Develop your skills in key leadership areas - communication, conflict management, team building, personalities, networking and effective meetings.
- Provide confident leadership at any level in the industry – workplace, organisation, teams, community
- Develop essential skills to be used now and in the future – working in teams, understanding personalities, managing projects and people, communicating effectively, networking to benefit many
- Establish contacts with key industry individuals – through course participant diversity, industry dinners and tours and guest speakers
- Open leadership pathways – goal setting concepts will ensure all participants develop pathways that are challenging and relevant.
People involved at all levels of the Australian vegetable industry are invited to register their interest.
Registrations close on 15 January 2009, so hurry and get your application in now!
The 2009 Vegetable Industry Leadership Course is subsidised by HAL and funded through the National Vegetable Levy.
Program costs are $500 per participant which includes most meals, training materials and learning support during the program.
The HAL Vegetable Industry Strategic Leadership Course2009 will be delivered through three residential sessions:-
First Residential – 24th – 26th February 2009 (3 days) - Devonport
Second Residential – 26th – 28th May 2009 (3 days) - Melbourne
Third Residential – 18th – 20th August 2009 (3 days) - Canberra
Complete the attached registration form (277k)
and return it to Jill at email@example.com
Contact Jill Briggs on 0409 455 710 or 02 6035 7284